NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. CONTEST PERIOD BEGINS ON September 17, 2020, AND ENDS ON September 17, 2020. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 P.M. ET ON September 17, 2020.
- Eligibility. Participation is open to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have otherwise reached the age of majority in their state of residence as of the date of entry, have a Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number, and an address that is not a P.O. Box. Employees, officers and directors and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, and spouses) and members of their household (whether or not related) of CollegeChoice CD 529Savings Plan (the “Sponsor”), savingforcollege.com, the Indiana Education Savings Authority, Ascensus Broker Dealer Services, Inc., Ascensus Investment Advisors, LLC, Ascensus College Savings Recordkeeping Services, LLC, and of any other FINRA member are not eligible to participate in the drawing. The drawing is open to any jurisdiction within the United States.
- How to Enter. Eligible individuals who register and participate in the webinar, CollegeSavings 101 Q&A Webinar on September 17th2020 from 1pm-2pm ET will be automatically entered in the drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, corrupted, or misdirected entries, whether due to technical or computer malfunctions or otherwise.
- Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner selected from the registered participants will win a FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR($500) contribution into their CollegeChoice CD 529 Savings Plan account. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize. The one winner selected by the Sponsor will receive the corresponding prize noted above at a total value of $500.All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the drawing. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until the entrant’s eligibility has been verified and the entrant has been notified that verification is complete. The prize is non-transferable. The Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of the prize; not responsible for prize utility or otherwise. The contest does not take into account a winner’s personal circumstances or other factors that may be important in making investment decisions. Investment returns are not guaranteed and the winner could lose money by investing in their Account. Winner should consult his or her own tax advisor about tax implications, if any, associated with contributions and/or withdrawals from his or her Account. The prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with a prize are the responsibility of the winners. The sweepstakes is not a recommendation to invest in the CollegeChoice CD 529 Savings Plan.
- Notification. Winner will be notified by telephone or email and the FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500) prize will be deposited directly into the winner’s Account. Allow 8-12 weeks following the date of the actual drawing for confirmation of a prize. The prize may be awarded to an alternate winner (selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entrants) if (i) the winner does not provide investment instructions; (ii) the prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) three (3) good faith attempts to contact the winner live by telephone (no messages will be left) or email are unsuccessful. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these rules to be available and/or claimed, the Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible entrants.
- Miscellaneous and Conditions of Participation. This drawing is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering the drawing, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding on all matters relating to this drawing, and warrant that (s)he is eligible to participate in this drawing. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these drawing rules are not followed, and to change, alter, or amend these drawing rules or to alter, modify, suspend, or terminate the drawing, in its sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the drawing or to comply with applicable law.
- Release. Each entrant agrees, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor, its employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this drawing, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the prize, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any drawing-related activity.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the drawing or by winning, entrants grant to the Sponsor the right to publicize the entrant’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, statements, and biographical information in all manner and media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for advertising, trade, and promotion purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review.
- Limitations of Liability. The Sponsor, its employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this drawing shall have no responsibility or liability for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the drawing; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in telephone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the drawing; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the drawing; or (v) failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an individual’s ability to enter the drawing, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering the drawing or downloading any materials related to the drawing.
- Entrant’s Personal Information. Information collected from entrants will be maintained by the Sponsor and its representatives in accordance with applicable federal and state consumer privacy laws, rules and regulations.
- Copy of Rules/List of Winners. For a copy of these rules and/or a list of winners’names,send your request and a self-addressed envelope to the sponsor address listed below.
- Sponsor. Indiana Education Savings Authority 1 N. Capitol Ave., Suite 900 Indianapolis, IN46204.
For more information about the CollegeChoice CD 529 Savings Plan (CollegeChoice 529), call 1.888.913.2885or visit www.collegechoicecd.com to obtain a Disclosure Booklet, which includes investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other important information; read and consider it carefully before investing. Ascensus Broker Dealer Services, Inc. (ABD) is Distributor of CollegeChoice 529.
Please Note: Before investing in any 529 plan, you should consider whether your or the beneficiary’s home state offers a 529 plan that provides its taxpayers with favorable state tax and other benefits such as financial aid, scholarship funds, and protection from creditors that may only be available through an investment in the home state’s 529 plan, and which are not available through an investment in the Plan. Therefore, please consult your financial, tax, or other advisor to learn more about how state-based benefits (or any limitations) would apply to your specific circumstances. You also may wish to contact directly your home state’s 529 plan(s), or any other 529 plan, to learn more about how state-based benefits (or any limitations) would apply to your specific circumstances. Keep in mind that state-based benefits should be one of the many appropriately weighted factors to be considered when making an investment decision.
The CollegeChoice 529 Programs are administered by the Indiana Education Savings Authority (Authority). ABD, the Program Manager, and its affiliates, have overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations, including investment advisory, recordkeeping and administrative services, and marketing. Depending on the Plan, The CollegeChoice Program’s Portfolios invest in: (i) mutual funds; (ii) separate accounts; (iii) exchange-traded funds; (iv) a stable value account held in trust by the Authority at Vanguard; and/or (v) an FDIC-insured omnibus savings account held in trust by the Authority at NexBank. Except for the Savings Portfolios, investments in CollegeChoice 529 are not insured by the FDIC. Units of the Portfolios are municipal securities and the value of units will vary with market conditions.
Investment returns will vary depending upon the performance of the Portfolios you choose. Except to the extent of FDIC insurance available for the Savings Portfolios, depending on market conditions, you could lose all or a portion of your money by investing in the CollegeChoice Programs. Account Owners assume all investment risks as well as responsibility for any federal and state tax consequences.
The information in this presentation may be provided digitally using a third party webinar service not affiliated with CollegeChoice CD 529 Savings Plan, the State of Indiana, or Ascensus Government Savings. Accordingly, we are not responsible for any damages a participant may incur as a result of the webinar company’s failure to provide a secure, uninterrupted connection.